fashion

Black Dress

Here’s a dress I made back in February. It’s made from a thrifted jersey sheet, and is super comfortable!

I used Simplicity 2580, view C. I love the detailing of the bodice. Here’s a close-up… still a little hard to see since it’s all black (click on the pic to see it full-size). I’ve been using loops of cute ribbon as tags, which you can see next to the neck band.

Overall, I really like the shape of this dress. The only thing I would change next time is to take some of the fullness out of the sleeves… they feel a little too bulky with the weight of the jersey.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s